Imagine what you could do with 6 extra hours each day! I know that I would:
- spend real time with my family (by real, I mean enjoyable, not task-oriented time);
- write a clever blog entry with real content, every day;
- go through my reader ( I just started using Google reader; I was just a blog hopper going from one to another to another before. I had maybe 10 blogs that I really loved and never missed. I typed in their address by hand... The rest was whatever I found in the time I had. Now, with the reader, it is easier to follow stories and people but god, I've never seen so much bold numbers... Hey, I could also try to think of something to say and delurk once in a while-- now, I'm just a r.a.p.i.s.t.);
- finish a book (I started the The Sword of Truth series recently. I'm only at book 3 ; there are 172 of them, or so. This is something that should make me happy as I hate to "leave" characters at the end of a book, movie, tv show... Once a character has a life in my head, I will follow him/her forever. Even if its vessel turns bad. So looong series are a big plus in my book but there are so many words just waiting to be read. It feels almost daunting...);
- shake those trees and find a third piano ( Blame him. I play Animal crossing now. No, I do not why it's so addictive; I do not understand the goal of this game. Yet, I can't stop);
- do something other than sitting on a chair ( thank god my ass still fits on a chair... but I really need to get myself moving, or else I'll get stuck...).